Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tour de Georgia poll and win a prize

The contest is the last item below.

Who's gonna win? Pick your favorite over here. Velochip comments about the lack of buzz. Me, I've been busy selling a house, celebrating Easter, and snow skiing with my family. Now that the bicycle race season is in full swing, bike race blogs such as TDF Blog are starting to post again.

Citizen Rider expresses his frustration with the bike industry.

LAB Memebers: You should have received your ballots for board member elections. If you live in a region with an election, don't forget to vote. John Forester is running for the board in California -- it should be interesting.

Rock climbing cam product recall, because "devices can fail, causing climbers to fall." I'd say that could ruin anyone's day.

Contest

And while I'm going off-topic, here's the Google Zeitgeist from last week. Have fun creating link bait with some of these. $10 Amazon Gift Certificate to the blogger who creates the best post (in my judgement) in which you link bicycles or bicycling to one or more of these Zeitgeist items. The usual small print applies: I must be able to contact you via email; if I don't see your post it's not my fault; past winners may not win; etc. Creativity counts. Make me laugh and you're a finalist. I'll select a winnner on Friday morning.

1. debra lafave | google search | google news search | technorati search

2. scarlett johansson | google search | google news search | technorati search

3. danica patrick | google search | google news search | technorati search

4. chicken little | google search | google news search | technorati search

5. paul dana | google search | google news search | technorati search

6. buck owens | google search | google news search | technorati search

7. daylight savings time | google search | google news search | technorati search

8. george mason | google search | google news search | technorati search

9. shakira | google search | google news search | technorati search

10. rocio durcal | google search | google news search | technorati search

11. stay alive | google search | google news search | technorati search

12. inside man | google search | google news search | technorati search

13. super adventure club | google search | google news search | technorati search

14. sasha cohen | google search | google news search | technorati search

15. tiger woods | google search | google news search | technorati search

1 comment:

  1. I was pleasantly surprised to see John Forester on the ballot for the LAB board. Whether you like his ideas or not, I think the discussion created by his presence is good for the organization. Personally, I don’t agree with him 100%, but I think that he makes some great points. I would encourage everyone to read Effective Cycling before making up your own mind about Forester.

    ReplyDelete