Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Zombie Mob vs. Critical Mass


Zombie Mob vs. Critical Mass
Originally uploaded by chasingfun

Weekend Update

I normally try to give an online hats off in memory of those who died in service to the United States of America on Memorial Day, but I was very far away from Internet access for the weekend.

Thank you to CycleDog for the guest rant over the holiday.

Doc Logan doesn't report the Zombie + Critical Mass San Francisco Mashup, but you can read the reports and view the photos at quite a few spots in the blogosphere: View Courier Championship slideshow here. Stevearrazi posted a nice photoset from NACCC 2007 here. And Fixpert posted here photos to Flickr.

There's more, but I have real work to catch up on too, not to mention the miles I want to ride on my bike!

1 comment:

  1. Well shucks, now I wish I'd pulled rank and insisted on staying. Next time...

    ReplyDelete