Thursday, September 8, 2005

New Belgium response

Last week I griped about a New Belgium delivery truck driver. New Belgium's response is below.

In the past I've written letters to Western Disposal in Boulder and Yellow Roadway about their dangerous driving. I've never heard back from them, although the Yellow driver was reported to the police. Kudos to New Belgium for paying attention.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I had a conversation with our distributor in Denver who owns and operates the truck in question and they will bring it up at their next driver meeting. As a fellow cyclist it drives me nuts when I see this happen or hear of it happening. Driver safety is very important to New Belgium. Thanks again for bringing this up.

Joe Menetre
Regional Sales Director
New Belgium Brewing
Posted here with Mr. Menetre's permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment