Friday, May 19, 2006

Lance Armstrong nails mugger

Lance was riding in Santa Monica when he saw a purse snatching. Lance chased the thief down, knocked him down, retrieved the purse and returned it to its owner.

Bicycle news and blogs

Carlton says Bike For All needs traffic. Bike For All is designed to promote cycling in the United Kingdom, so go check it out.

City of Portland Transportation Planner Stuart Gwin offers perspective on Idaho's excellent rolling stop law for cyclists. For those who don't know, cyclists are legally permitted to roll through stop signs if it's clear and safe to do so.

Biking Bis comments on proposed legislation to give tax breaks to bicycle commuters.

Shimano QR recall. The front axle could possible break. Ouch.

Hear the voice of Guitar Ted. Via Blue Collar.

Bike ban in Texas. Sheesh.

6.6.06: It's a movie ad, you dorks.

Your XBox can blog. "Fatty Chubs would tell you I am a patient Xbox 360... little does he know... I have a bit of a temper if I am neglected…Where is Fatty Chubs at? I want to disown him. I am putting myself up on eBay ASAP."

Gas prices and the cost of vacations. "The expected cost of our trip has gone up about 7%. Big deal, we're still going. And we might add a side trip!"

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lyrics to "Sunrise, Sunset." Now I have them in my head! Also, cool Lance story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. R: Check out my supersized bikes article, it's up!

    ReplyDelete