Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Interbike 2006


As Fritz stated, I will be attending Interbike on behalf of Cyclelicio.us, so if any of you other Bloggers are out there, please feel free to stop me and say hello (or just email me and I'll stop by and introduce myself on the Interbike floor). That's me in the picture, so keep an eye out...

I will be covering many aspects of the show, from products to professionals, and I will send daily updates from Las Vegas with the happenings around Interbike. If you have any questions you'd like answered about anything Interbike, please email me at SusquCyclist@gmail.com and I will work on answering them for you.

I hope to hear from some other bloggers attending Interbike, as well as readers of Cyclelicio.us with questions they want answered.

2 comments:

  1. Great meeting you at the show, Michael. Hope you had a good time! Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures in Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will echo Donna's comments and also agree that it will be cool to see and read more of your observations.

    What a great show this year!

    ReplyDelete