Monday, September 25, 2006

Welcome LAB members

If you're looking for the article about what influences and motivates driving-aged teens to bike to school, you can find the article here. If you are at all interested in promoting cycling, I think this bit of research from Vancouver is an important read. Thank you to the League of American Bicyclists Bike League News editor for mentioning Cyclelicious!

The mission of Cyclelicious is to promote cycling as a fun and safe activity for recreation, fitness, and transportation. I personally give financial support to the League of American Bicyclists, Bicycle Colorado, the Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition, and, of course, the Local Bike Shop. If you don't already help with cycling advocacy efforts, I encourage you to find your local advocacy group and lend a hand, some time, and a few dollars.

Cyclelicious at Interbike 2006

Cyclelicious contributor Michael Franken will be at Las Vegas for Interbike 2006. Be sure to hunt him down and say hello! He'll be there to check out the pro road cyclist side of the bicycling.

As always, if I caught a photo of you on your bike, you can find it at my Flickr pool.

1 comment:

  1. Cool Fritz. I didn't see the mention. Was it in American Bicyclist? Come to think of it, I don't think I received a new issue. Better check to make sure my LAB membership is up to date.

    ReplyDelete