Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Foot fetish

If you like foot photos, you'll want to check out this blog: "Come here! I want to show you something!" This car-free photographer has literally hundreds of photos of Chicagoland from the perspective of footwear. She writes:
I have not owned a car for 7 years. I live and work as a Design and Marketing manager in the city of Chicago. I ride one of my three bikes to work and most other places I go every day, year round. If I'm not on a bike I'm walking and every now and then publicly transport myself around town. I'm originally from the Detroit area which is very car friendly, bike unfriendly. I chose to live in Chicago because of Lake Michigan and spend a lot of time on the shoreline bike trail.
I asked her why she takes photos of her feet.
I've been blogging the shoe thing for almost a year. It started out as a little challenge to myself: One or two photos a day of my shoes/feet. I have always been intrigued by ground level perspective, and well, I like shoes and have a lot of them so the whole thing seemed like the easiest and most personally interesting concept for a daily photo challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment