Friday, February 10, 2006

New, improved BRaIN Feed

Last month I set up a scraper feed for Bicycle Retailer and Industry News. At least a couple dozen people are using the feed, but I've had reports of problems with a slow feed and what not.

I've set up a new feed for BRaIN through Feedburner in the hopes that it will work a little better. Plug this address into your feed reader software or your web-based feedreader (Bloglines, etc):

http://feeds.feedburner.com/BicycleRetailerNews

If your BRaIN feed works okay, the old address will remain so don't worry about changing for now. As always, I'm interested in your feedback on how to improve the BRaIN feed.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! Brain is such a great resource, but I pretty much ignored it since there was no feed. It's hard to believe that certain sites just haven't figured out that their content would be so much more widely read if they only had a feed.

    ReplyDelete