Sunday, February 12, 2006

Wichita Falls bicycle blog

Wichita Falls, Texas is a city of over 100,000 people in north central Texas. The world-famous HH 100 cycling event starts and ends in Wichita Falls. I've know several cyclists (including myself) who have lived in or near Wichita Falls. A state-supported university with a decent computer science program and an NCAA Division 1 cycling team is located in Wichita Falls. Midwestern State University is one of a handful of U.S. colleges and universities that offer cycling scholarships.

And... I can't find one single bicycle blog from somebody in Wichita Falls. I can't even find a personal blog from Wichita Falls. Do you know of any Wichita Falls cycling blogs? Can somebody help me find one or two? Please comment here if you run across any.

Notes: I attended Midwestern State in the mid 80s. Some of my in-laws live outside of Wichita Falls. It is really really really hot there in the summer. I've participated in one HH100 -- with Lance! -- and wouldn't mind doing it again.

3 comments:

  1. My daughter races for MSU. I'll ask her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its a small world.

    I was doing a search for a writing class. And look I find my dad! I must have bad searching skills!

    Some of the juniors have a myspace page, ok, just kidding.

    www.stefanrothe.com He used to ride for MSU

    www.jaredgilker.com Rides for MSU

    Thats all I know not really blogs but something.

    ReplyDelete