Friday, July 28, 2006

BlogHer and bicycles

Richard Masoner -- 750 female bloggers ("BlogHer," get it?) have gathered at the BlogHer 2006 conference in San Jose to talk blogging, nearly quadrupling attendance over last year's inaugural conference and attracting major corporate sponsors Yahoo, MSN, GM, and Johnson & Johnson along with a pile of other smaller brands.

BlogHer member Pam of Nerd's Eye View higlights some of the XX-chromosone bicycle bloggers out there: Toronto Tanya the Crazy Biker Chick, This Old Bag, and Jill in Alaska.

I guess MasiGuy has a feminine side too, as the masiguy blog will be featured in a panel discussion about Masi's success with marketing and blogging.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that Jill, Old Bag and Crazy are getting talked about. I really dig their stuff and always enjoy seeing more female bike bloggers on the scene.

    I am thrilled that Toby Bloomberg thinks I'm not a total idiot.

    ReplyDelete