Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Name this tune

If you know this tune and who originally did it, leave a comment. No prizes this time. This partly just a random post, partly a test.

Update: I've replaced the MP3 of the Gary Jules & Michael Andrews with a link to the Tears for Fears music video on YouTube. I found the mp3 from this blog.


TJMG: Here's the code to make music play automatically. I'm not sure this is all correct -- somebody with a little more HTML knowledge than me feel free to correct this:

<EMBED src="yoursong.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="false"> <NOEMBED> <BGSOUND src="yoursong.mp3"></NOEMBED></embed>

3 comments:

  1. The original is "Mad World" by Tears for Fears. This version is by Gary Jules (vocals) and Michael Andrews (piano), featuring on the Donnie Darko soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correct. Tears for Fears... great album too.

    So Fritz, I suppose you're going to give instructions on how to add music to my blog now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I opened several blog links in tabs in Firefox and suddenly heard music from Donnie Darko playing. I was very confused, because I have other music from the same film cued up in Winamp. Once I got to this page, I figured out what was going on. :)

    ReplyDelete