Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Kirsten Gum non-nude

Kirsten Gum has gotten extremely popular lately, I presume because of her new show on the Travel Channel.

Kirsten Gun bust

Kirsten Gum? Masiguy says a lot of people visit his site looking for naked photos of him with sportscaster-hottie Kirsten Gum. Click here for the nasty details. *pause* -- Back to the action: Made you look! But I have some pictures of pretty girls on bicycles here if you want to look.

If you're really desperate, here's the comprehensive list of links to all things Kirsten Gum.

Kirsten Gum




9 comments:

  1. Dude, just watch your stas now... you will have visitors looking for her. I promise...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen such a shameless attempt to drive up traffic! Next, you're gonna tell us you have naked pictures of Bob Roll, and if we DON'T visit, you'll mail 'em to us!

    Please do not do that. I'll behave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't even want to KNOW about the pictures of Bob Roll I'm in possession of... they still haunt my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good story about her....

    She is friends with an old bike shop owner/boss of mine. She came into town on her way to a race and her seat sucked. So I sold her one of my seats.... which she loved

    There's a great chance Kirsten Gum is riding the seat still that my bare ass once touched.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arleigh,

    If you changed out seats, I'll give you a million dollars for her used bicycle seat. She is Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i must find Kirsten Gum nude or topless pics to post on my free site http://massageparlorreviews.freeforums.org she is so sexy and a perfect big fake rack!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting fact : Kirsten is a friend of an old employer. She came in one day down here in Charlotte, NC talking about her bike and bla bla. She ended up walking out with a saddle off one of my bikes as hers had been causing her issues and she had a huge ride planned around some race she was commentating. Moral of the story... Kirsten Gum is riding my saddle still

    ReplyDelete
  8. well she saved that saddle from hell...lol..now its in heaven ...oh yea ...

    ReplyDelete