Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Contest winner....

I drew a little bit after noon because I ended up going on a lunch-time bike ride -- a quick there-and-back-again across the Dumbarton Bridge to the San Francisco Bay Wildlife Refuge visitor center in Fremont. The mud flats smell wonderful this time of year.

The winnner of the contest is Warren T of Overland Park, Kansas, which, I presume, is somewhat colder than California since he writes about how guilty he feels driving to work because of the cold temps and snow on the ground. Warren also writes about other cycling related topics at his blog.

Thank you everybody for your comments and for dropping by. I'll probably have another contest before Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for having the contest. I hope the calendeur generates more traffic to your site.

    ReplyDelete