Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bay Area Bike to Work Day photos

I bike today - Bike To Work Day San Francisco

I posted my mostly lame South Bay Bike To Work Day photos to Flickr. Good photos are hard to take when you're camera is broken!

Luckily, several other people carried their cameras on Bike To Work Day. Here's Frank Ogawa Plaza in Oakland.

Bike to Work Day Oakland California


Adam posted his photos from San Francisco.

Bike to Work Day San Francisco

Sasha, too.



Bike to Work Day San Francisco

My friend Jerry his Apple Bike To Work Day photos to Picasa. See also Bici Girl's nice photos from Oakland, San Francisco photos from vs Goliath,

All photos shown here with permission or with CC license. Click on the photos for attribution and captions.

4 comments:

  1. I posted my photos from San Francisco as well...

    http://flickr.com/photos/sashax/sets/72157605073169496/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emeryville to Richmond Bike-to-Work photos from Inovis employees.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/12074762@N02/sets/72157605071271852/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like there was a good turnout. Thanks for sharing your pics. Pedaling more and driving less is one very simple way to help the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that t-shirt in the first shot. Pretty cool.

    I need to get my BTWD pictures posted too, but no time today.

    ReplyDelete