Friday, November 4, 2005

Hit a car

I hit a car last night. As I crossed through an intersection at 20 mph a little blue Chevy Malibu blew through the stop sign. I pulled a Hans Rey and bunny hopped three feet right onto the hood of the Malibu. My front wheel cleared the fender onto the hood. The back wheel bumped the fender pretty good but I had enough momentum to pull the back wheel up and over.

I rolled off the hood and flatted both tires and broke several spokes as I landed on the ground. I just barely managed to stay upright. Five other drivers witnessed this so I was feeling really good. One guy even applauded the performance and thought it was staged.

Kind of like this whole story is staged. The Malibu ran the stop, but I dodged it and the rest of that story is completely made up.

No comments:

Post a Comment