Saturday, January 6, 2007

Bicycle blogs, part two

Here are some more bike blogs I follow, with more coming later. Please comment if I've missed you! Some other B lists are available here, here, here, here, and here.
Flesh wound is a friend in Colorado. He's a collector of anything Italian and Campy and a really nifty dude all around. He's also a very strong cyclist who kills me every time we ride together.

Has anyone mentioned C.I.C.L.E. yet?

Shawn Kielty commutes on the Peninsula.

I think the most prolific commenter on this and some other blogs is the inimitable Paul Tay. He cycles the roads of Tulsa Oklahoma in a Santa suit and preaches to the lepers.

We can't forget Fixed Gear and his daily useless ride stats.

Velocipete is in Minnesota.

RideThisBike.com has good stuff.

21st Street Bike Rack Blog is a funky blog "about the bike rack on West 21st Street between 8th and 9th Avenues in New York City." This is about as hyper-local as it gets.

Jennifer Benepe's bike blog.

Bike Friday Walter rides a fixed-gear folding bike.

Two Wheels Blog.

Kent's bike blog.

Streetsblog.

Ken's Spare Cycles covers road cycling in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Here's my old Boulder bike blog.

Wheels of Justice covers bicycle advocacy in Australia.

Noah in Kansas City started commuting by bike in December. He writes about his experiences in his KC-Bike blog.

Roger Kramer is another Missouri (and southern Illinois) cyclist near St. Louis.

The Missouri Bicycle Federation has good blog fodder.

Honk de Bonk is in Japan.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Fritz, How do I link to your site? I have one posted on my blog at http://uncledanbiking.blogspot.com, maybe that is all I have to do. Love your site.
    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome man. So glad this is still going. I'm going to keep pushing it too... thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Fritz, I mentioned C.I.C.L.E.

    You were right, we do read a lot of the same blogs.

    ReplyDelete