- I scored a free t-shirt from Fat Cyclist. He's a genuinely nice guy -- his online persona is a good reflection of what he's like in real life.
- Surly has new colors for their bikes. I've posted some photos to Flickr for Kit's benefit, who just bought last year's model of the Long Haul Trucker last week.
- There are a lot of Europeans here selling their bike stuff here.
- The Momentum Magazine girls like to give hugs to their friends. I'm apparently one of their friends, although I continue to confuse Mia's and Tania's names.
- Dahon has a cool "Guess the number of folding bikes stuffed inside the Prius" contest.
- Rans -- the folks from Hays, Kansas with their "semi recumbent" rides -- introduced their semi recumbent longtrail cargo bike, the Rans Hammer Truck. The folks from Xtracycle totally geeked out over it. So did I. I'll try to get a better photo tomorrow but here's what I have.
- We have more booth babes here than last year.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Interbike 2008 photos
I've started uploading my first set of Interbike 2008 photos. Sorry about the late posting -- I had some technical difficulties with my laptop -- but here are some brief highlights: