Saturday, April 4, 2009

Is it live or is it Memorex?

I'm easily amused: I'm still having fun playing with the Tilt Shift Maker website. I shot this photo from the Menlo Park bike bridge over Highway 101 in San Mateo County, California. I'm trying for roof access for a downtown San Jose shot next.

Highway 101 fake miniature


SF Bay Area residents: Rain Monday (maybe)!

My Saturday plans:
  • I'm skipping the Ines Brunn show in Palo Alto because...
  • I was supposed to do my taxes, but...
  • I missed the deadline to submit an article about kids trailers for Momentum Magazine, so I'll be cranking that out. It looks like Elizabeth Hurst is writing an article for the next issue also.
  • I'm recording a new episode of The Spokesmen Cycling Podcast with David Bernstein, Rich Kelly, Tim Jackson, Carlton Reid, and Donna Tocci this morning.
  • California students are required to volunteer so many hours before they can be promoted to the next grade, so I'll push my son to do some yard work at a local church.
  • I'll take my daughter with me on a short bike ride. After years of absolutely no interest in riding by herself, this week all of a sudden she's been pulling her bike out of the garage every night to ride around the parking lot. I'm elated.
That is all. Go out and enjoy the nice weather.

1 comment:

  1. SNow and 30 mph winds here. GOing to go out and enjoy :)

    I dunno, the pics look like it would look like if somebody, say, lost a contact lens?

    ReplyDelete