Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bicycle comic strip

Meet Yehuda Moon at the Kickstand Cyclery. (Click on the image to go large.)


Cartoonist Rick Smith is a cyclist who lives and bike commutes in the Cleveland, Ohio area. He commutes 24 miles a day back and forth to work on the Dutch Azor Mechanic's Series 108 bicycle. Rick has been commuting by bike to work or school since 1986.

Rick pokes gentle fun at Rivendell, facilities as effective cycling promotion, bike snobs, and winter cyclists in his strip that every long time bike commuter can relate to. I've added his strip to my RSS feed and I'm looking forward to some more good bike humor from him. See more at Yehuda Moon and the Kickstand Cyclery.

2 comments:

  1. I am totally the bike hypochondriac. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing those out. I read them all and enjoyed them. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete