Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Jennifer Aniston's new $12,000 bike

Wow, I wish Courtney Cox was my friend! Courtney bought her friend Jennifer Aniston a shiny new designer $12,000 one-of-a-kind Chanel bicycle after Aniston expressed an interest in hitting Los Angeles’ bike lanes. According to "a source," “Jennifer said she wanted to start bike riding because it’s such good exercise. So Courteney sent her the new, ultra-chic Chanel bicycle.”


The bike features eight speeds, weighs 36lbs and comes complete with a quilted leather seat and saddlebag emblazoned with the famous Chanel ‘CC’ logo.

The source continued: “Courteney only sent Jennifer the bike two weeks ago but she already loves it! She goes out riding all the time.”

8 comments:

  1. ...dear jennifer...i'd like to offer the services of BGW's new 'cycling companionship program'...ride, learn about & enjoy cycling w/ a experienced old school wheelman...my prices are reasonable, my schedule is free & i'm more than willing...

    ...the only impediment i can see, & it's certainly surmountable, would be that restraining order you asked the judge to impose, regarding my not being within 100 miles of you at any time...

    ...gosh, w/ that lifted, we'd be good to go...

    ...call me...

    ...ciao, baby...

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I posted somthing similar my blog started getting hits from Jennifer Aniston fans. There is some sort of aggegator or bot or something that crawls the web and grabs any article or page that has the phrase 'jennifer aniston' and then puts it on a web page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And wasn't somebody saying te cycling commuters they saw were kinda rumpled? SNork...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, now I have competition...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope TMZ catches up with Jenn on the bike!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...at 12g's & 36lb's it sucks...

    ...but otherwise it looks like a typical dutch or danish town bike that happens to be dressed up in an expensive coco chanel outfit...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theft Magnet.... what a waste of money. She could have bought a pimped out electra or Trek and then donated the remaining $11,250 to a charity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a good thing I don't have any money. I just don't understand rich people.

    ReplyDelete