Friday, February 29, 2008

GQ features men on bicycles

Scott Schuman, aka the Sartorialist, featured men on bikes in his colummn in GQ magazine. He writes:
Followers of my blog know that I’m fond of shooting bicyclists in cities like Milan and Paris. Recently, I found out that three of the chicest New York men I know also ride their bikes to work, even in the winter. Each cited practical reasons, like the ease of getting around. But I think they also like that throwback feeling of being more physical in their work clothes. It’s not called a sport coat because it hangs on a hook in your office. I asked them how they create their own “cyclist chic.”
Click here to view Schuman's slideshow, where he focuses on the men's fashion, not the bikes.

2 comments:

  1. yet another 'cycling is chic' article at http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_8287831

    wuwsnp

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Followers of my blog know that I’m fond of shooting bicyclists in cities like Milan and Paris."

    Take THAT out of context! Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete