Tuesday, February 12, 2008

In the bag

Wow, my my bag dump post went kind of viral. I posted the contents of my bag (before I cleaned it out) and several people followed in kind.

My saddle bag
Noah turned this meme into a contest: guess the weight of his bag and win a bike jersey! (I don't mention the brand of it here...)

Cycle Dog carries a cinder block in his bag.

Jared in Texas carries Girl Scout cookies in his bag. Yum!

Da Square Wheelman had the most interesting bag dumps: He found a short story and posted it to his blog.

So what's in your bag?

1 comment:

  1. We did a bunch of these back in January, and called it "Things I Carry." Most of us carry a copy of the section of the Denver Municipal Code that covers bicycles: Part One, Two, and Three.

    I'm thinking we ought to turn it into a contest of "What I CAN Carry." That'd be interesting.

    ReplyDelete